I've been using new @ChapStick dual-ended Hydration Lock "Night/Day SPF12" and like it a lot. #GotItFree from Smiley360. Since using it, my lips aren't as dry in the morning when I wake, and then before I leave for work, I apply the Day SPF 12 end. I haven't had to apply chapstick as often throughout the day, depending of course on what I've eaten and had to drink. The cold(er) weather is approaching fast so I'll really appreciate not having dry cracked lips! It would be even better if they make it scented and/or w/ flavor in the future, but for now, I'm happy with it. I also received some $0.50 off coupons. I used one coupon for myself, to buy the regular ChapStick Hydration Lock tube (Vanilla Creme scent) at Kroger, shared two other coupons w/ friends & collegues, and still have a couple coupons left to share. They also have a Renew Hydration Lock tube and the coupon is good for both.
http://h5.sml360.com/-/6uwl
No comments:
Post a Comment